TERMS & CONDITIONS
To qualify for the cash rebate you must meet the following requirements:
- You MUST be registered with Lifetime Locators before you have found your apartment.
- You MUST list Lifetime Locators on the Guest Card AND the Application.
- You MUST fill out the Reward Form to receive the rebate. All rebate requests must be submitted within 30 days of lease start date.
- You MUST sign a lease term of at least 6 months to be eligible for rebate.
- You MUST not have lived at the stated property before OR any other sister property (Same Management Company).
- The property that you decide on MUST work with apartment locators and pay a commission of 50% of one month’s rent or higher. If the property pays less than 50%, you will qualify for a lesser rebate amount.
- The rebate is only paid to the Client (You) once the property has paid the referral commission to Lifetime Locators. On average, payment from the property can take 90 days AFTER the client has moved in. It can sometimes longer dependent on the property’s payment schedule which is out of our control.
- There is only 1 rebate given per apartment leased.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
Absolutely nothing! Our apartment locating services are completely free to you!
How can it be free?
The Apartment communities pay a referral fee to apartment locators, for helping them keep their apartments rented. Lifetime Locators doesn’t get paid unless you have signed the lease to your new apartment and move in, so it is in our best interest to provide you with prompt, high quality service.